Monday, July 5, 2010

On Burrow Blogging

Er… What are you guys doing here? Don’t you know that today is the big launch of the Burrow Blog? “What is a Burrow Blog?” you say..? Really? You didn’t know? Oh, BOY, do you need some education!


The Burrow is my writing group. I have been talking about this before. You don’t remember?!? But... b-but I put up a link and everything… What was that about you not remembering every detail about all the 45,783 blogs you are following? Hrmf!

Anyway, the Burrow, my writing group (the awesomest bunch of people there is, we have been told. [All right, this may or may not have been something we tell ourselves, but that counts, right..?]) is starting a brand new, sparkly (but not in the creepy, vampire way) BLOG! (And there was MUCH rejoicing!)

I get it, I get it. I may be slightly more enthusiastic about this than you guys. But seriously, you should check it out, since it is going to be splendiferic! Fantabuldashering! Glorificatastiousest!

You’re still not leaving? What do you people want from me? A proper blog post? But I TOLD YOU this could be found at the Burrow Blog! It’s a pretty awesome post too, written by the even awesomer Watery Tart (which you all should know and love – and if you don’t it is no fault of mine, since I have been linking to her three posts in a row now…). Seriously, go check it out!

No? You are really not going to leave before I finish this post, are you? Oh, very well… What shall I offer as a get the hing out of here goodbye present? Hm… Do you all remember Bertram? Of course you don’t – he hasn’t made an appearance on this blog since I had about 5 followers. So no, most of you don’t remember him. Well, maybe it is time to reintroduce the one and only - Bertram:



NOW go check out the new Burrow Blog (or I will throw more terrible cartoons in your general direction)!

(Hm... Did I remember to include the link? Ah, yes, I think I did....)

(And please return here tomorrow, when I swear I will have a proper blog post up again...)

(Yes, I will stop with the parentheses now...)

23 comments:

Jan Morrison said...

omigod I love Bertram. now I'm going to the Burrow

Cruella Collett said...

Haha, good thing he has a fan (the poor boy is delusional and he keeps misunderstanding the meaning of words. I honestly don't know what to do with him).

And we are SO EXCITED about the new blog! Very happy that some of the loveliest blogophere people already are visiting :D

Aubrie said...

I love how your writing group has a name. And I do follow a lot of blogs. I'm afraid to know the real number.

Cruella Collett said...

Aubrie - yes, it is one of the more noticeable traces of our mutual Harry Potter legacy. Our internal forums all have extremely geeky names (and I love it!)

Perhaps you have room for one more blog in your google reader, though? ;)

Deb and Barbara said...

Congrats, Cruella! I love your new blog. Can't believe you guys can handle so much extra work!

Carry on...

xo B

Natasha said...

I am obsessively checking the flag counter- where are the exotic countries?

Cruella Collett said...

D&B - who says I get anything else done..? ;) But thank you - we love the new blog too! :)

R - Well, we've got India, I'd say that is pretty exotic ;) I find it pretty funny that we have 19 hits or so on the Norwegian flag, while the only Norwegian that had the chance to visit until this morning was me. I solemnly swear I didn't log in from 19 different computers! (Only two...)

I am sure the exotic countries will pop up soon, though :)

H.B.Markor said...

Haha, Your post is so funny today (b-b-but i went there first, don't you have anything to say today?[that was a sad little voice])

Oh Bertram, you little cutie pie, you can do anything!

Anonymous said...

So have I got this right: You're kicking off a new bloomin' bloggin' thingamabob? If so, could you publish a link to it....

Have a nice day.
Good luck with the new venture.
From likeable Boonsong

Cruella Collett said...

Maria - *snort* No sad voices, please! I may be tricked into double-blogging, and we can't have that! Glad you (still) like Bertram - if my memory serves me right you are of the people who originally knew him. He missed you too ;)

Boonsong - haha, that would be a fairly correct assumption, yes. Dang - did I really forget the link? I was so SURE I put it in...

Have a nice day to you too - although yours might be almost over by now? Have a nice tomorrow, then!
(You are very likeable indeed!)

Hannah said...

LOL! I'll head over there right now but I wish you would have left a link or something...

Cruella Collett said...

*curses memory* Did I still not leave that link? Man!!! ;) (Glad you want to visit!)

Marjorie said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You Burrowers are some of my absolute favorite people. I love you all.

Cruella Collett said...

Marjorie - awwww! Love you too! You're definitely right up there among my favourite people too. In fact, you're something of a honorary Burrower - our first guest contributor and everything :) *hugs*

Unknown said...

I'm going to the burrow now! Since I'm a new follower I can see how I missed it but it's okay I will make it up by visiting now!

Jemi Fraser said...

Are you sure you included that link - not sure I'm able to find it... lol :)

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Bertram is kinda cute...

Unknown said...

I'm going there right now!

CD

Unknown said...

I need to think of a word to put in the Burrow dictionary. Hhmm. . .

*contemplates*

Great post Mari!

Anonymous said...

Where the bleep is the link?!

xD

Anonymous said...

Awe....
Thanks. You too

Ann said...

If I had left too early I would have missed Bertram!

See you at Burrows

Cruella Collett said...

Jen - m'kay, I'll have to cut you some slack there ;)

Jemi - now I am getting paranoid! I did post it, didn't I? o_O

Leanne - careful? Why, so some ranom penguin doesn't occupy one, y'mean? (What's with the '+random letter instead of proper words in my writing tonight?!? Sheesh, I hope I didn't do that with my thesis "P'lestine")

Lynda - and Bertram is single! Interested? :P

Clarissa - yay! Great to have you on board!

Chary - I was under the impression that you was the original frunk? ;)

Amanda - BLEEP! I knew I should have included a link!

Boonsong - and then you too again (we could do this all day!)

Ann - and some will say that would have been a good thing (missing Bertram). But we are happy you didn't ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails