(in no particular order)
(But numbered. For kicks)
- Sleep (Okay, that IS the proper order. I want to sleep a full night again, without waking up in the middle wondering if I should a. get back to work, b. try to get a few more minutes of restless zzz, or c. kill the zombie that surely has gotten a hold off my foot because aaaarghh why am I tossing and turning EVEN WHEN I'm asleep???)
- Sleep (for good measure)
- Bake something. I long for baking things. Bread. Cakes. Elaborate architectural miracle mysteries. Anything.
- Spend time with people. People that are alive and well and who are not presidents of the United States (or anywhere else, really)
- Do laundry (possibly, I should consider doing this before #4. But hey, I *said* in no particular order...)
- Walk. Outside.
- Read a book (and not one that is written by/about presidents of the United States. Or elsewhere)
- Observe spring. I hear it's on its way.
- Try to break the terrible eating habits I have gotten used to these past
- Learn how to breathe again. Think yoga breaths. In fact, maybe what I really mean is getting back into yoga.
- Do yoga.
- Continue swimming, The one good habit I've managed to hold onto (which in turn is the one thing which has maintain the sliver of sanity I have left).
- Not sit down and stare at a screen 18 hours a day.
- Learn how to reply to the question "How are you?" with something other than a. a lie, b. a grunt, or c. a truth so painfully true that people surely never will ask you that ever again
- Maybe blog more?
- Buy myself some nice things. I am thinking new phone and possible some shoes. I feel like I've earned it.
- Get some order back into my economy.
- Figure out how I can combine # 17 and #18...
- Learn how to dance. Like, take a class.
- Oh, and teach some classes. I need to pretend I know stuff about things before I start seeing students like two seconds after I finish. Gah. Maybe they will accept that I teach a class about something else than what the class is supposed to be about? I'm sure Baking 101 is pretty useful as a part of a history major.
- I think I should probably get started on # 23 right away...