1. Your head is hot, so your hair dries faster
2. Fever delusions can be entertaining
3. You’re one symptom closer to having the dreaded swine flu. Who hasn’t always wanted to be part of a world-wide movement?
4. It makes you sound a lot more sick, meaning you get a lot more sympathy
5. You’re hot, so you don’t need a lot of clothes
6. It’s obligatory to listen to the song “Fever” (after a few turns, though, this falls into the “bad” catefory)
7. You can make as many typos as you want, and everyone will just write it off as “fever-speak”
8. Fever means your body is fighting, right? Go kick some virus b-hind, now, fever!
9. Having a fever when your regular body temperature is below 36 degrees, doesn’t necessarily put you over the magical 37 line. So you’re cool (well, no, “cool” is what you normally are. But you’re not “hot” either. You’re “warm”. Or “normal”. Or whatever).
10. Since you’re very sick with your horrible fever no one will mind that you skip the final point of a ten-point list.