Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the Chaser

Not only have I been ignoring my blog lately, I have no intention of writing a proper blog post now that I am here... Instead, I wanted to share a video my friend Ylva posted on my Facebook page. She knows I'm a big fan of the Aussie comic group, "The Chaser", and she managed to find a video I for some reason had not yet seen. Although I realize that some of this probably isn't as funny unless you are Norwegian (and/or happen to know a lot about the country), I still think it's hilarious.

Sabotage Norway

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Hahaha! They make spelling mistakes and try to cross them out. Hahahaha!

Briony said...

Someone with extraordinary good taste must have put you onto the Chaser... ;)

I'm sad that the War on Everything has finished. I'm hoping that they come back with something very soon...

Related Posts with Thumbnails